02 September 2011

Shoplog Eyes Lips and Face (E.L.F.)

Hi Guys!

Welcome to my new followers! And thank you for following! :)

Today i would like to show you my new items which i bought about 2 weeks ago online at the webshop E.L.F. I bought 19 items over there for the total amount of €26.- (about 37USD)!! That's really nothing!

I'm so happy with it, that i want to share it with you! Sorry but i have made a lot of pictures! :D


All my stuff together in the box! :D


Yeah! a travel mirror and a eyelashes curler.


2 bronzers in the colours: Warm Tan & Matte Bronze.


2 Duo Eyeshadows: Butter Pecan & Mocha Swirl



Blending Brush, Eyeshadow Brush and an Eye Crease Brush.



Total Face Brush, Eyelash and Brow Brush, Smudge Brush.



Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Liquid Eyeliner and a Shimmer Pencil.



Eyelid Primer and a Tweezer!

So that's all i found in the box! Pretty much isn't it! All these items are just €1.-. So cool! :) I didn't used anything yet, so i can't tell you about the pigments and stuff.. But i will show you soon!

Love,

Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment